1. Name: Pam Reid
2. First Indexed: April 2, 2012
3. First Batch: Big Creek Precinct, Baker County, Oregon
4. Favorite experience: The Deland, Volusia County, Florida batches enumerated by Ida M. Mott, neat and beautiful handwriting, meticulous attention to detail. I miss Ida.
5. I learned about this award from the blog of: The Ancestry Insider (http://ancestryinsider.blogspot.com/2012/04/1940-first-indexer-award.html)
If you want to help index, visit http://indexing.familysearch.org.
To earn this award you must index or arbitrate at least one batch of the 1940 Census. Once you have submitted a batch:
1. Copy this entire post, including the rules.
2. Replace the answers to the questions.
3. If you wish, replace the badge with a different size or background. Pick from the choices at http://ancestryinsider.blogspot.com/2012/04/1940-census-award-badges.html
3. Post on your blog.
4. Display the award with pride alongside other awards and badges on your site.